Fiancee Visa Letters

For couples travelling for a Sydney wedding, I can arrange all or part of your wedding. Including the registered copy of your marriage certificate and the stamp enabling you to have your marriage registered in your home country (not required by Commonwealth counties).

For fiancee (spouse) visas, I can assist in letters in preparation for the Embassy application.

To call from outside Australia:
Phone: 61 2 9999 1404
Mobile: 61 425 284 330

Note -Ceremonies should start as close to the agreed upon time as possible and no more than 15 minutes past the scheduled start time. If it goes beyond that a charge $50 per half hour may occur.