Choosing a Wedding Transport Company
1. Of course you want to arrive in style, but everyone’s idea of style is different. Some have dreams of the ever romantic horse and carriage, while others could think of nothing better than roaring to the ceremony on the back of a Harley Davidson motorcycle.
2. Whatever you decide do your homework to make sure you are 100% confident that you get what you ask for.
3. Ask the company about their minimum hire time – most are between 3 and 4 hours. Some offer cheaper packages at different times of year, or have deals if you book well in advance find out exactly what your price includes.
4. Don’t be hesitant to quiz the company about their vehicle insurance, maintenance programs and drivers qualifications you want to be certain they will get you to your ceremony on time.
5. Ensure that you get the car you order and not one similar – this is particularly important if you have chosen a vehicle for its colour.
6. Read the cancellation policy carefully. Its pretty standard to lose your deposit if you cancel at the last minute, while others allow a certain time frame in case you change your mind.
7. Make sure there’s a mention of refund in writing if the company does the unthinkable and fails to show up. While both unthinkable and unlikely, you need to make sure you cover yourself – ask about back up vehicles.
8. Give the company you book and easy to read list of the addresses they are picking up from with contact numbers for each location and exact times you want them to arrive and depart.
9. You should allow time for decorations and photographs particularly for the bride’s car before heading off to the ceremony.
Jan Littlejohn is a one of Australia’s most respected Celebrants for all occasions. Jan Littlejohn will share with you her expertise, knowledge, tips and resources that have been published around the world – visit www.ceremonieswithstyle.com.au